The process of applying and sending Transcripts is now ONLINE. Please read the following before proceeding
How It Works
You now have to create and submit your transcript for approval online. When you upload your transcript for approval, you will be directed to a payment gateway for making an online payment. There is a fee of Rs 1050/- for getting your transcript approved. Once you have made your payment, your document is forwarded for review. After your transcript is approved by the Institute (may take 2-3 days) you will receive an email with a stamped PDF version of your approved transcript. You can use the PDF to upload with your online-application to US universities. This approved PDF will also be retained on the VIT server for future use if required by the student.
If you need to send official transcripts to universities, you now have two options:
- eTranscripts: VIT can send eTranscripts to most universities in US via the electronic Transcript network. (
- ).. To send eTranscripts, you can apply online specifying the recipient university, and the eTranscript will go directly from VIT. You will receive acknowledgement of delivery in email. The charge for this service is Rs 800 per destination.
- Paper Transcripts: You can request stamped and sealed paper transcripts as well. You can either arrange to pick these up from the Institute or have them couriered to any address. Paper transcripts are sent to US Universities via DHL, and you will receive the DHL number for online tracking. Printing, handling and courier charges can be paid online for this service.
How To Apply Online
- You need to download the appropriate transcript template for your course / department and edit the template to create your transcript. Kindly follow all instructions on that page for creating your transcript from the template.
- You need to fill in your information and also need to upload a single PDF of your marksheet scans when you apply for the transcript.
DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE FROM THIS PAGE
APPLY ONLINE ON THIS PAGE