The faculty and the staff of the institutes plans for the academic and research contribution in the forth coming academic year and performs accordingly. At the end of the academic year an analysis is made, decide the course of action in the subsequent academic year.
The performance of the teacher in the theory and practical class is analyzed. The appraisal of teaching staff by student is carried out four times during an academic year. An anonymous online feedback is taken from every students based on
- The quality of contents delivered in the theory course,
- The manner of delivery of basics and fundamentals,
- The physical significance of the application of the topic,
- The communication skills,
- Presentation quality,
- Overall ability to control the class.
The entire data is considered for the statistical analysis. Weaker areas are identified and necessary corrective actions are taken.